Registration is now open! There are two ways to register:
- General rate is $160.00.
- Work-trade is $80 for a 4-hour time commitment. (Limited quantity and must be approved.)
Rhonda Cayford is the Registrar for this event. If you have questions or problems, email her at
Her mailing address is: Rhonda Cayford, 1245 Crown Court, Walnut Creek, CA 94597
Step 1: Submit a Registration Form
There are two ways to register:
- *PREFERRED* Use this online registration form.
- OR, Print and fill out this registration form. Mail it (with your check) to the Registrar at the address above.
Step 2: Pay the Registration Fee
Again there are two ways to pay:
- *PREFERRED* Use the PayPal button below (you don’t need a PayPal account to use your credit card with it). Select the appropriate fee rate (general or work-trade).
- OR, Pay by check – make it payable to NBCDS and mail to the Registrar at the address above.
NOTE: If you indicated interest in a limited income scholarship on your registration form, we will contact you before you need to make a payment.
Want to Make a Donation?
Your donations to NBCDS help support the cost of events and subsidize scholarships. If you indicated you want to make a donation on your registration form, please go to our Donate page and use the “Donate” button there.