Registration is now open:
- General rate is $160
- Work-trade is $80 for a 4-hour time commitment. (Limited quantity and must be approved.)
- * NEW * Join us for single days or single sessions: a la carte registration is also available below.
Rhonda Cayford is the Registrar for this event. If you have questions or problems, email her at
Her mailing address is: Rhonda Cayford, 1245 Crown Court, Walnut Creek, CA 94597
Step 1: Submit a Registration Form
There are two ways to register:
- *PREFERRED* Use one of these online registration forms:
- OR, Print and fill out this registration form (full weekend only). Mail it (with your check) to the Registrar at the address above.
Step 2: Pay the Registration Fee
Again there are two ways to pay:
- *PREFERRED* Send payment via PayPal. Use one of these methods depending on whether you registered for the full weekend or a la carte:
- Full weekend: Use the PayPal “Buy Now” button below with the appropriate fee rate (general or work-trade).
- A la carte: Login to your PayPal account, send money to @nbcds. Please write in that this is for Faultline and the options you are paying for. (See example screen shot below.)
- OR, Pay by check – make it payable to NBCDS and mail to the Registrar at the address above.
NOTE: If you indicated interest in a limited income scholarship on your registration form, we will contact you before you need to make a payment.
A la carte – Example of sending money to @nbcds via PayPal:
Want to Make a Donation?
Your donations to NBCDS help support the cost of events and subsidize scholarships. If you indicated you want to make a donation on your registration form, please go to our Donate page and use the “Donate” button there.