- This event has passed.
September 3 @ 6:30 pm - 9:30 pm
Band: Persons in Black (Agent Clark Smith on guitar, Agent Sue Jones on concertina, and Agent Dave Wright on fiddle and mandolin)
Caller: Celia Ramsay, calling with “positional terms”
Sound: Marty Brenneis
- Cram Hall is at St. John’s Episcopal and is located at 530 C Street between Fifth and Sixth Streets in Petaluma. Parking lot adjacent to the Hall at the corner of C and Sixth.
- Arrive at 6pm for the newcomers’ orientation. Dance runs 6:30- 9:30pm
- Admission: $13 NBCDS/BACDS members; $15 not-yet-members; $8 youth / limited income. First time dancers get in FREE!
- You are invited to bring snacks to share and a reusable water bottle.
- NBCDS dances are fragrance-free.
- Currently, NBCDS contras are mask-optional, and dance organizers *may* opt to recommend or require masks. The NBCDS Safety Committee makes weekly assessments of data about viral loads in wastewater to inform recommendations about masking. If you are feeling ill, please dance with us another time — thanks for helping to keep transmission of COVID-19 and other illness to a minimum.