NBCDS COVID policy for Epicenter is for dancers to be fully vaccinated (as defined by the CDC) with at least one booster. We will also accept Evusheld as adequate COVID vaccination; please bring documentation. Dancers must wear a well-fitting, N95/KN95/KF94 quality mask while dancing and indoors. Testing is required within 6 hours of arrival at the dance hall. Bring a photo of your negative rapid test result. We’ll have some tests on hand at the door, and we request that you obtain your own test if possible.
Registration is now open. Prices are:
- Full Weekend Adult: $175
- Full Weekend Youth: $120 (for ages 30 and under)
- A LA CARTE: Evening sessions (Friday or Saturday): $40 (3 hours)
- A LA CARTE: Daytime sessions (Saturday or Sunday): $60 (~5 hours)
Rhonda Cayford is the Registrar for this event. If you have questions or problems, email her at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Her mailing address is: Rhonda Cayford, 6680 Alhambra Ave #239, Martinez, CA 94553.
Step 1: Submit a Registration Form
To register for the full weekend, use the FULL WEEKEND online registration form. (Or you may print the PDF form, fill it out and bring it with you to the hall.)
If you are only attending part of the weekend, use this A LA CARTE online registration form and sign up for one or more daytime or evening sessions instead.
Step 2: Pay the Registration Fee
We prefer online payment via PayPal. If you pay by check, make it payable to “NBCDS” and bring it with you to the hall.
- For Full Weekend registration, use the PayPal “Buy Now” button below with the appropriate fee rate selected (includes a $5 service charge).
- For A LA CARTE registration, use the “Donate” button below and enter the total for the session(s) you selected.
Want to Make a Donation?
Your donations to NBCDS help support the cost of events and subsidize scholarships. If you indicated you want to make a donation on your registration form, please go to our Donate page and use the “Donate” button there.