Registration is now open. Prices are:
- Adult: $175
- Youth: $120 (for ages 30 and under)
- Work Trade: $90 for a 4-hour time commitment. (Limited quantity and must be approved.)
- Limited Income Scholarship (we will contact you)
Rhonda Cayford is the Registrar for this event. If you have questions or problems, email her at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Her mailing address is: Rhonda Cayford, 6680 Alhambra Ave #239, Martinez, CA 94553.
Step 1: Submit a Registration Form
There are two ways to register:
- *PREFERRED* Use this online registration form.
- OR, Print and fill out this registration form (PDF). Mail it to the Registrar at the address above.
Step 2: Pay the Registration Fee
There are two ways to pay:
- *PREFERRED* Send payment via PayPal. Use the PayPal “Buy Now” button below with the appropriate fee rate selected (a $5 service charge will be added).
- OR, Pay by check – make it payable to “NBCDS” and mail to the Registrar at the address above.
NOTE: If you indicated interest in a limited income scholarship on your registration form, we will contact you before you need to make a payment.
Want to Make a Donation?
Your donations to NBCDS help support the cost of events and subsidize scholarships. If you indicated you want to make a donation on your registration form, please go to our Donate page and use the “Donate” button there.