This event is over – thank you everyone for a wonderful day!
Thank you to those who offered to help at the dance. If you don’t already have an assignment or if you may be willing to help, our volunteer coordinator Jen has set up this Sign-Up Genius list to volunteer for a short task to help the event go smoothly. Just a half hour of your time will make a BIG difference. Sign up now to claim the task and time slot that works best for you. (After you check the boxes, click the “Submit and Sign Up” button to get to a page where you can enter your name.) Many hands make light work!
The doors to the hall will open to registered dancers by 10:30, with formal dancing beginning at 11. There will be short breaks throughout the day with a 90-minute dinner break at 5pm
Print or download the schedule
We will be providing a modest variety of light snacks in the afternoon and evening. Dinner is on your own during a break from 5 to 6:30. Here is a list of local food options; we will also post it in the hall. There will be tables and chairs outside the hall. PLEASE BRING YOUR OWN WATER BOTTLE.
PROOF OF VACCINATION & MASKS
For those who have not already done so, please email proof of your vaccination and booster shots to the Registrar . If you don’t want to use email for this, you can show your proof when you arrive – but that may slow you down at the registration table. Please do not forget this documentation, as you will not be able to participate without it. For everyone’s health and well-being, we will be requiring that you wear a well-fitting quality mask at all times when in the hall.
BASIC DIRECTIONS AND PARKING
- From 101 North or South, take the exit for CA-13E / Tiburon Blvd
- In 0.6 miles, turn right on E Strawberry Drive
- In 0.2 miles, there will be an entrance to a parking lot on your right (118 E. Strawberry).
- If that lot is full, use the overflow parking lot across the street at Strawberry Point School.
- Walk through the parking lot to a long 2-level building and take the steps on your right up to the main floor & registration entrance. (If you approach on the other side of the hall, please walk around the building to the correct entrance.)
- If you must park on the street, please be mindful not to block neighbors’ access.
Please note that no dogs or other animals and no smoking/drugs/alcohol are allowed on the property.